- Country: Philippines
- Region: National Capital Region (NCR)
- Business address: Japan St., Paranaque
- Zip/Postal Code: 1700
- Landline/Business Phone No.: 25796603
- Mobile Phone No.: 09069003019
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: June 7, 2018 1:07 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
3D2N Hong Kong Tour Package with City Tour
Itinerary and Inclusions:
Arrive HK airport,
Transfer to hotel based on the ff schedules: arrival ETA 06:00-21:30 (earliest coach leaves at 9am).
Breakfast outside hotel,
1/2 Day Hongkong Tour.
Breakfast outside hotel, transfer to airport for departure flight.
Departure pick-up service from hotel available only between 09:01-21:00.
Allowed – 1 pc of standard luggage 12″ x 18″ x 30″. Excess luggage is charged at USD3/pc/way.
Driver has the discretion to reject over sized and excess luggage.
Airport shuttle waiting is a maximum of 1 and ½ hours after plane lands.
USA Hostel (budget)
P4,700/person, Tiwn sharing, minimum of 2.
Please add airfare.
Google shore 2 shore travel for other destinations and reviews from guests.
To book, please contact
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services.
We can be reached during office hours at
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Email address – email@example.com
112 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: shore2shoretravel
- Member Since: October 7, 2015
Other items listed by shore2shoretravel
- Ilocos tour package, from history to nature
- Halfday Deluxe Hong Kong Island Tour
- Tricity tour package 4 days Singapore Malaysia Indonesia
- El Nido Palawan Tour Package for 5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS
- Malaysia tour package, Kota Kinabalu, used to be under the influence of Brunei
Popular Ads Overall
- Villa Lolita Private Resort (8168 views)
- Torreno Resort and Pavilion (6343 views)
- COMPLETE ILOCOS NORTE TOUR PACKAGES ( LAOAG VIGAN AND PAGUDPUD PACKAGE ) WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4799 views)
- COMPLETE SAGADA TOUR PACKAGE WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4343 views)
- Palaui Island / Cagayan Valley / Callao Cave / Anguib Beach / Aparri (3D2N) (4006 views)