- Country: Philippines
- Region: Central Luzon (Region III)
- Business address: 5-11 , Elvira Corner Sofia Street
- Zip/Postal Code: Philippines
- Landline/Business Phone No.: +639985637485
- Mobile Phone No.: +639985637485
- Email address: email@example.com
- Listed: July 1, 2015 4:17 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
4 Days 3 Nights Great Wall Of China Beijing With Forbidden City, Summer Palace & Temple of Heaven.
Day 01 Arrival at Beijing
On arrival in Beijing, you will be met by our tour guide and transferred to your hotel in Beijing. Free for the rest of the day.
After breakfast at your hotel, start your tour with the visit to Tiananmen Square (40 minutes), the largest public square in the world. Then move on to the Forbidden City (2 hours), the Chinese imperial palace from the mid-Ming Dynasty to the end of the Qing Dynasty. Then visit a Silk Factory, where you can bargain for silk products and China’s traditional silk arts (40 minutes).
To avoid the tourist meal, today you have a la carte lunch with an a la carte menu at a nice local Cantonese restaurant, where you could enjoy the authentic Chinese food.
After lunch, head to the Shichahai Area ( 2.5 hours ) – the old part of Beijing and visit a century-od old courtyard and learn about its history, layout, Fengshui, and its traditional Chinese culture involved. Then take a pedcab and drive through the zigzag and narrow alleys or hutongs. Two people share one rickshaw. Drop off the peidicab at the Silver Ingot Bridge( Yinding Bridge ) and walk along the 800-year old Yandai Xiejie ( Tobacco Pipe Lean Street ), and get to the Drum Tower.
Ascending the 67-meter high and two-story Drum Tower dating from 1420 is sure to bring you back to the old Beijing by seeing the big drum tower and having bird’s-eye view of the surrounding communities of hutongs and siheyuan – existing traditional courtyards in Beijing.
Tonight you are arranged to see the Kung Fu Show at Red Theatre (middle Seating Area). This is a great show. It tells a story of Chin Yu entering the monastery and making his way through life to finally becoming the Abbott. There are many demonstrations of Kungfu and strength throughout the show. The costumes and the choreography are great. Unfortunately people are not allowed to take photos nor video it. You can however purchase a DVD of the show. The show lasts about one hour and 15 minutes. After the show, transferred back to your hotel.
Meals: Hotel Western breakfast and a la carte lunch
Half day morning excursion to the Mutianyu Great Wall (2 hours), the most beautiful section of the all 5 sections of the Great Wall in Beijing. The hike takes about 2-3 hours. Head back to the downtown Beijing.
After lunch, visit a Tea market where you can taste the famous Chinese tea and see Chinese tea ceremony in a big Chinese tea market and buy the local Chinese teas. Then visit the Temple of Heaven (2 hours), the place where the emperors of Ming and Qing Dynasties worshipped heaven and prayed for peace and harvest. Back to your hotel.
Meals: Hotel Western breakfast and Chinese lunch
Day04 Beijing Exit or free on your own
Free on your own or transfer to the airport for your departure.
Meals: Hotel Western breakfast
Price: 19,900 each person (daily departure minimum 2 person travel)
Exclude Air Ticket And China Visa
We have promo airfare to Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Xiamen by Cebu Pacific and PAL
** We can arrange tours and hotel in other China cities like Shanghai, Guangzhou, Xiamen etc check with us
SS Air Travel & Tours
Talk to: James/Sharon
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
contact: 09985637485 (Smart), 09175235783 (Globe), 09258179401 (Sun)
Like us on facebook: SSAirTravel&Tours
790 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JamesLai
- Member Since: June 17, 2015
Other items listed by JamesLai
- “Hurry Limited Seats Only” 4 Days Hong Kong Disneyland Include Air Tickets by Cebu Pacific.
- 4 Days 3 Nights Phuket Phi Phi Island Thailand Full Tour
- 4 Days 3 Nights Singapore Package With Airfare, Legoland Malaysia & Universal Studio Tours
- Select Your Choice Of 3 Days Hong Kong Packages Available With SS Air Travel & Tours
- 4 days 3 nights Singapore Universal Studio + Legoland Malaysia Package
Popular Ads Overall
- Villa Lolita Private Resort (6830 views)
- Torreno Resort and Pavilion (5656 views)
- COMPLETE ILOCOS NORTE TOUR PACKAGES ( LAOAG VIGAN AND PAGUDPUD PACKAGE ) WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4200 views)
- COMPLETE SAGADA TOUR PACKAGE WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (3875 views)
- Palaui Island / Cagayan Valley / Callao Cave / Anguib Beach / Aparri (3D2N) (3518 views)