- Country: Philippines
- Region: National Capital Region (NCR)
- Business address: Unit 707 Altiva Bldg. Cypress Towers
- Zip/Postal Code: 1639
- Landline/Business Phone No.: 9178192378
- Mobile Phone No.: 9178192378
- Email address: email@example.com
- Listed: July 5, 2018 2:55 PM
- Expires: 13 days
Amazing Myanmar 6D5N Group Tour
Rate as LOW as USD 1509.00/pax
- Day 1 – Arrival in Yangon. Transfer to hotel. Overnight in Melia Hotel
- Day 2 – Yangon Sightseeing: Let’s start with Yangon a city crowned by the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda, We will bring you to Downtown areas, city hall, Independent Monument at the Mahar Bandula Park near Sule Pagoda, the Court Office and the Customs House, located along the Strand Road where most colonial buildings stand today as colonial heritage sites. Famous Bogyoke Market, Gem Museum and World Famous Shewedagon Pagoda, Overnight at hotel . Lunch at Feel Myanmar Restaurant. Dinner at Western Park Restaurant
- Day 3 – Yangon-Bagan by flight: Early morning transfer to airport for flight to Bagan, breakfast will be on board. We will start visit with top temples; Shwezigon Pagoda, Gubyaukgyi Temple (Wetkyiinn). Ananda temple which is almost a thousand years old and done in an entirely different style. Lunch at Sunset Garden Restaurant. Check in at hotel. Afternoon observation to Lacquerware workshop after that take a horse card ride around the Temple proceed to ShweSandaw Pagoda follow the step up to one of the high terraces for a great view of out over the plains. It is the perfect location to watch the sun set over Old Bagan and the Irrawaddy River to the west – a worthy ending to a sidestepping journey through time. Dinner at Nandar Restaurant with Puppet show. Overnight at Thripyitsaya hotel.
- Day 4 – Bagan-Heho-Inle by flight: Today, we will fly to Heho, Arrive Heho airport and drive to Inle lake (nestled arnidst hazy blue mountains is the beautiful inle Lake 900 meters above sea level) where you can study Inthar tribes and their ways of lifes. After check in at hotel, Boat trip to Intel lake sightseeing including: (1) PhaungDawOo Pagoda (Holly 5 Buddha Images) (2) Floating Gardens & Plantation, Lunch at Mr. Toe Restaurant with Inthar traditional food. (3) Cheroot Making, Silversmith,Cotton & Silk Hand Weaving. (4) NgaPheChaung Monastery (Jumping Cats). Dinner and overnight at Novotel Hotel.
- Day 5 – Inle-Red Mountain wine yard-Heho-Yangon by Flight: Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Red MountainEstate products the best wines of the southern Shan state. Red Mountain Estate products the best wines of the country. Since the binging, the wines are produced with locally grown grapes, All of the 400,000 plants have been imported from France and Spain, and the variety chosen after experimentations. You will have chance to get wine test if you wish (this will be your own expenses). Then we will have lunch with wine taste, transfer to airport and flight back to Yangon. Dinner at Padonmar Local restaurant.
- Day 6 – Deparutre to Yangon. Breakfast at the Hotel. Transfer to airport for Bangkok then Manila.
- Economy airfare via Thai Airways
- Domestic flight (Yangon – Bagan – Inle – Yangon)
- Guaranteed 4 star hotel accommodations
- Meals as per itinerary
- Tours and applicable admissions as per itinerary
- English Speaking tour guide
- Water and wet towels during sightseeing
- Myanmar famous tourist landscape
- Let the journey begins with Myanmar magical sites in Yangon, Bagan, Bago, Inle Lake, Mandalay, Padaung tribe “long neck” women, and many others. This will be a group tour with fix departure date.
- Non-Refundable of USD 500.00 upon reservation. USD or PHP payment only and for PHP Passport Holder Only
- Full payment is required one month prior the depature date. MInimum of 20 pax to run the tour
- Domestic airfares and airline taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
- Domestic sector are based on book and buy basis therefore non-refundable
- No refund for unused rooms, tours, meals and transfer services.
- Early and late pick-up between (2200H-0700H surcharge applies
- Travbest and its operators reserves the right to change itinerary as circumstances required.
- Rates are subject ot change and availability
For inquiries, email your travel plans to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +6325718522, +6322157870, +639175442378, +639228322379 or +639209669447. You may also visit www.asianpackagetours.com or www.travbestravel.com for promo updates.
43 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: travbest
- Member Since: July 20, 2015
Other items listed by travbest
- 3Days/2Nights KL City Tour + Melaka Full Day Tour Package for as low as USD 100.00
- Laos Exploration Tour (4D3N For 544.00USD)
- Hanoi (VIETNAM) with Halong Bay 8 Days
- MAGALAWA BUDGET STAY
- Hongkong Free And Easy
Popular Ads Overall
- Villa Lolita Private Resort (7835 views)
- Torreno Resort and Pavilion (6172 views)
- COMPLETE ILOCOS NORTE TOUR PACKAGES ( LAOAG VIGAN AND PAGUDPUD PACKAGE ) WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4661 views)
- COMPLETE SAGADA TOUR PACKAGE WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4222 views)
- Palaui Island / Cagayan Valley / Callao Cave / Anguib Beach / Aparri (3D2N) (3859 views)