- Country: Philippines
- Region: National Capital Region (NCR)
- Business address: Japan St., Paranaque
- Zip/Postal Code: 1700
- Landline/Business Phone No.: 025796603
- Mobile Phone No.: 09069003019
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: March 20, 2018 11:08 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Beachfront Resort with pool, Anawangin cove package
Itinerary and inclusions-
Take Victory liner bus to San Antonio (on own arrangement).
Pick you up by tricycle from San Antonio to your accommodation.
Check-in, free time to explore Pundaquit beach, and swim in the resort pool, or play beach volleyball
830am, island hopping to Anawangin Cove Beach, Camara Island and Capones Island with snorkel. Day entrance fees to be paid in Anawangin is P50.
Return to and wash-up, pack-up, check-out.
Transfer by tricycle to San Antonio bus stop.
P2,000/person, Quad room
Minimum of 4
Please add bus fare to San Antonio Zambales
Google shore 2 shore travel for other destinations and reviews from guests.
To book, please contact
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Email address – email@example.com
176 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: shore2shoretravel
- Member Since: October 7, 2015
Other items listed by shore2shoretravel
- Chocolate Hills, is Bohol’s greatest pride in Bohol tour package
- Malaysia tour package, Kota Kinabalu with Tip of Borneo tour
- Banaue tour, widely known as UNESCO World Heritage site
- Tricity Tour Package 7 Days to 3 countries Bangkok Cambodia Vietnam
- 3 nights Korea Tour Package, Free and Easy New Boolim Seoul Hotel
Popular Ads Overall
- Villa Lolita Private Resort (8162 views)
- Torreno Resort and Pavilion (6339 views)
- COMPLETE ILOCOS NORTE TOUR PACKAGES ( LAOAG VIGAN AND PAGUDPUD PACKAGE ) WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4791 views)
- COMPLETE SAGADA TOUR PACKAGE WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4339 views)
- Palaui Island / Cagayan Valley / Callao Cave / Anguib Beach / Aparri (3D2N) (4001 views)