- Country: Philippines
- Region: National Capital Region (NCR)
- Business address: Unit 707 Altiva Bldg Cypress Towers C5 Road Taguig NCR
- Zip/Postal Code: 1639
- Landline/Business Phone No.: +6325718522
- Mobile Phone No.: +6325718522
- Email address: email@example.com
- Listed: September 26, 2017 4:21 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
BEST OF NEPAL TOUR – 4 DAYS/3 NIGHTS
(KATHMANDU – NAGARKOT – KATHMANDU)
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu (D)
Arrive Kathmandu. Meet & greet and then will proceed for dinner at local restaurant and then you will be transfer to hotel. Overnight in hotel.
Day 02: At Kathmandu – Nagarkot (B L D)
After breakfast in hotel, we will proceed for after breakfast in hotel, we will proceed for Kathmandu City – Durbar Square complex of palaces, courtyards and temples, and built between the 12th and 18th centuries, used to be the seat of the ancient Malla kings of
Kathmandu. An intriguing piece here is the 17th century stone inscription set into the wall of the palace with writings in 15 languages. The Durbar Square, protected as a UNESCO as a world heritage site, is the social, religious and urban focal point of the city. There are also museums inside the palace building. Swayambhunath Stupa: watches over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side. The stupa is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal and its establishment is linked to the creation of the Kathmandu Valley out of a primordial lake. Swayambhu is also known as Sengu and is listed as a World heritage site. Lunch at local restaurant.
Later drive toward Nagarkot: Nagarkot is a hill resort 32 Km east of Kathmandu. The road passes through terraced fields and strutted houses. This route is also fun for mountain biking too. Nagarkot (altitude 2175m) is by far the most popular. Nagarkot has
developed into favorite weekend getaway among these seeking mountain views in comfort and quiet. At sunrise, the Himalayan range, stretching from Dhaulagiri in the west all the way past Everest to Kanchenjunga in the east, emerges from the darkness to
greet the happy visitor with its awe – inspiring majesty and beauty. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 03: Nagarkot – Kathmandu (B L D)
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu. En-route Bhaktapur City – As you walk in you cannot but be over come by a feeling of inner harmony. Such is the art and architecture and the special layout here. The 15th century palace of 55 windows, situated to the
left as you enter through the city gate, inspire admiration. The National Art gallery is also housed inside. The Palace entrance, the golden gate is a masterpiece in repousse art. In front of the palace building is a medley of temples of various designs.
Then visit Pashupatinath temple – One of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world, Pashupatinath lies 5 Km east of the city center. The richly-ornamented pagoda houses the sacred linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva. Chronical indicates the temple’s existence prior to 400 AD. Devotees can be seen taking ritual dips in the holy Bagmati River flowing beside the temple, also a World heritage site. Boudhanath Stupa: lies about 6 km to the east of downtown Kathmandu and is the largest stupa in the valley. It looms 36 meters high and presents one of the most fascinating specimens of stupa design. Boudhanath a world heritage, is also known as Khasti. There are more than 45 Buddhist monasteries in the area. Lunch and dinner serve local Restaurant. Overnight in hotel.
Day 04: Kathmandu + Departure (B)
After breakfast transfer to airport for final departure
For inquiries, email your travel plans to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +6325718522, +6322157870, +639175442378, +639228322379 or +639209669447. You may also visit http://www.asianpackagetours.com or http://www.travbestravel.com/ for promo updates.
3432 total views, 6 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: travbest
- Member Since: July 20, 2015
Other items listed by travbest
- SINGAPORE BUDGET FREE & EASY PROMO PACKAGE TOUR
- 3Days/2Nights Universal Studio Singapore Package for as low as USD 150.00
- Phuket Thailand With James Bond Island By Speedboat (3D2N For 175.00USD)
- BATANES (4D/3N FOR 7, 000.00PHP)
- CAGAYAN DE ORO – CAMIGUIN – BUKIDNON – ILIGAN TROPACKAGE (5D4N FOR 7,400)
Popular Ads Overall
- Villa Lolita Private Resort (8420 views)
- Torreno Resort and Pavilion (6506 views)
- COMPLETE ILOCOS NORTE TOUR PACKAGES ( LAOAG VIGAN AND PAGUDPUD PACKAGE ) WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4905 views)
- COMPLETE SAGADA TOUR PACKAGE WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4443 views)
- Palaui Island / Cagayan Valley / Callao Cave / Anguib Beach / Aparri (3D2N) (4109 views)