- Country: Philippines
- Region: National Capital Region (NCR)
- Business address: Unit 707 Altiva Bldg. Cypress Towers
- Zip/Postal Code: 1639
- Landline/Business Phone No.: +639178192378
- Mobile Phone No.: +639178192378
- Email address: email@example.com
- Listed: August 19, 2016 5:47 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Cambodia-Vietnam-Thailand Trip 2016 for P 19,800.00/Pax
(Valid for Travel Period: August 2016-January 2017)
• 2nights stay each in Hotel in Bangkok , Ho Ci Minh and Siem Reap with breakfast.
• All ground transfers as itinerary base on private/SIC tour
• Meals at local restaurant with standard Menu
• Sightseeing & Entrance fees as itinerary
• English Speaking Guide
• Bus ticket from Bangkok – Siem Reap by Public bus
• Cool towels and Drinking water serve on tour
Day 1: ARRIVAL – BANGKOK
Arrival Bangkok International Airport, meet and transfer to hotel by Seat In Coach Bus (SIC). Overnight in hotel of your choice in Bangkok
Day 2: BANGKOK – CITY TOUR (Breakfast/Lunch) (SIC)
Breakfast in the hotel, Meeting with English Speaking Guide. Proceed to Baan Laem Railways Station. 10:10 Board the train to Mae Klong . Arrive in Mae Klong around 11:10/ Then visit Mahachai Market, opportunity to buy fresh/dried seafood and then by van back to Bangkok, visit to Gems Gallery, Leather Factory, Honey Bee, lunch is served in local restaurant . Transfer Back to Hotel.
18:30 Meeting with Our Driver (No Guide) Transfer to Asiatique Night Market. 21:30 meeting with Our Driver. Banck to Hotel, Overnight stay at Hotel of your choice in Bangkok
Day 3: BANGKOK – SIEM REAP (Breakfast) Overland BY SIC Bus
Breakfast in hotel, SIC transfer to bus station for bus trip to Siem Reap will take about 7 hrs on road with 450 km. Lunch at your own account on the way. Arrive Siem Reap in early evening, and then transfer to your hotel for check in. Free at leisure and Overnight stay in hotel of your choice in Siem Reap
Day 4: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR WAT COMPLEX (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) (Private)
Breakfast in the hotel, proceed to old town of King Jayavarman VII, the famous and powerful king in the late of 12th century. The city is called Krong Angkor Thom, the town of Khmer including the temple such as: South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple complex, Terraces of Elephants, Terrace of Leper King and Former Royal Palace. Lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon continue to visit the temple of Ta Prohm, the only one temple which has been kept its first natural situation, to be the example of how most of the temples of Angkor would look like at the time of discovering. After this temple, it is a very good time to see the one classified to the group of the seven wonder, the world heritage and the masterpiece of the world, the Angkor Wat temple which was built by the king Suryavarman II in the middle of the 12th century cover a period of about 30 years. It’s self have nearly two thousands of Apsaras carving on the wall with different gesture, dresses and hairstyles, evening proceed to Bakeng Hill, can view sunset and beautiful scenery of Angkor Wat. Buffet dinner and enjoy the Cambodia cultural dance show. Overnight in hotel of your choice in Siem Reap
Day 5: SIEM REAP – HO CHI MINH (Breakfast) Overland by SIC bus
Breakfast in hotel, this morning transfer to bus station for departure to Ho Chi Minh City of Vietnam by Public bus will take about 11 hrs on road. After arrival at Saigon, our representative will meet and transfer to hotel for Check in. Free at your own leisure for night sightseeing in Saigon city.
Day 6: HO CHI MINH – CU CHI TUNNELS (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner on Cruise)
Morning: We drive out this morning, to explore the Cu Chi Tunnels, an incredible underground network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, plus accommodation and schools, and were used as a military base for the Vietcong in the American war. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon: The sightseeing tour acquaints us with the city’s major sights. We pass the now-demolished wartime American Embassy, some French colonial structures including the War museum (or History museum), the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Sai Gon Post Office. Enjoy shopping at Mai collection and Minh collection where you can buy baju kurung, then go to Thai Tuan Vietnamese silk shop, Saigon square (embroidery hand bag). Stop at Hard rock café if you want to bring back the nice T-shirt with cheap price and high quality. Then, we continue our trip on to the bustling Ben Thanh Market where anything and everything is for sale. Dinner on onboard the Cruise along the River & Overnight in hotel of your choice in Ho Chi Minh .
Day 7: HO CHI MINH – DEPARTURE
After breakfast, free time at own leisure. Transfer to Ho Chi Minh international Airport, for your flight to Manila or your onward journey .
For inquiries, email your flight schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6325718522, +6322157870, +639175442378, +639228322379.
You may also visit www.asianpackagetours.com for promo udpates
1. AIRFARE NOT INCLUDED. Rates vary based on your travel date. You may see rates of your preferred travel date by visiting your preferred airline’s website.
2. Minimum of 6 pax must travel together
3. Rates are subject to change and availability
For inquiries, email your travel plans to email@example.com or call +6325718522, +6322157870, +639175442378, +639228322379 or +639209669447. You may also visitwww.asianpackagetours.com for promo updates
470 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: travbest
- Member Since: July 20, 2015
Other items listed by travbest
- 7 Days/6 Nights India – Sri Lanka – Maldives for USD 2,400.00
- LAGEN ISLAND (3D2N FOR 22, 500.00PHP)
- El Nido Ultimate
- Cebu City Tour with Yellow Submarine Tour
- Bohol Cebu
Popular Ads Overall
- Villa Lolita Private Resort (7978 views)
- Torreno Resort and Pavilion (6252 views)
- COMPLETE ILOCOS NORTE TOUR PACKAGES ( LAOAG VIGAN AND PAGUDPUD PACKAGE ) WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4722 views)
- COMPLETE SAGADA TOUR PACKAGE WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4288 views)
- Palaui Island / Cagayan Valley / Callao Cave / Anguib Beach / Aparri (3D2N) (3946 views)