- Country: Philippines
- Region: National Capital Region (NCR)
- Business address: Florante St. Plainview
- Zip/Postal Code: 1550
- Landline/Business Phone No.: 4017717
- Mobile Phone No.: 09177399135
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: February 13, 2019 12:08 PM
- Expires: 113 days, 4 hours
Myanmar Trails Land Arrangement
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP40,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: January 01 – March 31, 2019
YANGON: Hotel Grand United
INLE: Paradise Hotel
MANDALAY: Hotel Mandalay
BAGAN: Razagyo Hotel
• Round Trip Airport Transfers
• 1 Night Yangon
• 1 Night Inle
• 1 Night Mandalay
• 2 Nights Bagan
• Daily Breakfast
• Boat ride in Inle / Mingun
• Sightseeing with air-conditioned car
• English Speaking Station Guide (different guide in each destination)
• Entrance fees as per itinerary
• Water and wet towel during sightseeing
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
• International Airfare and Taxes
• Domestic Airfare (Yangon – Heho – Mandalay – Bagan – Yangon)
• Peak Day and Weekend Surcharges
• Midnight Transfer Surcharge
• Mandatory Tipping
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN YANGON (No Meals)
Arrive at Yangon International Airport.
Let’s start with Yangon, a city crowded by the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda. Our experienced guide will meet and welcome you at the airport. Visit the world famous Shwedagon Pagoda (2600 years old). Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 02 YANGON – HEHO – INLE by flight (B)
Breakfast at the hotel.Today, we will fly to Heho. Arrive at Heho airport and drive to Inle Lake (nestled amidst hazy blue mountains is the beautiful Inle lake 900 meter above sea level) where you can study Inthar tribe’s and their ways of life. After check in at the hotel, take a boat trip to Inle lake sightseeing includes: PhaungDawoo Pagoda (Holy 5 Buddha images), Floating Gardens & Plantation, Cheroot Making, Silversmith, Cotton & Silk Hand Weaving, Padaung family house (Long Neck Tribes), NgaPheChaung Monastery. Overnight at the hotel.
Note: Flight from Yangon to Heho is NOT included.
DAY 03 INLE – HEHO – MANDALAY – AMARAPURA – MANDALAY by flight (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to airport for flight to Mandalay. Visit to Mahaghandayon monastery which is the biggest Monastery in Myanmar over 1000 monks, continue to Mandalay. Visit to Mahamuni Buddha Image (Exalted Saint Buddha Image heavily gilded with gold leaf brought over from Arakan State in 1784), visit Kuthodaw Pagoda (the world’s largest book), ShweKyaung (Golden Monastery). Then, drive to Amarapura, for half an hour drive. Sunset at U Bein’s Bridge, wooden bridge of 200 years old. Overnight at the hotel.
Note: Flight from Mandalay to Amarapura and vice versa is NOT included.
DAY 04 MINGUN SIGHTSEEING – MANDALAY – BAGAN by flight (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning excursion to Mingun by boat, visit Pa Hto Daw Gyi (Unfinished Magnificent Temple); Mingun Bell (World Biggest Ringing Bell about 90 ton); World’s Biggest Lions Ancient Ruins, MyaThein Tan Pagoda and then back to Mandalay. Transfer to airport for flight to Bagan. Arrive & overnight at the hotel.
Note: Flight from Mandalay to Bagan is NOT included.
DAY 05 BAGAN SIGHTSEEING (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Start to visit with the top temples; Shwezigon Pagoda, Gubyaukgi Temple (Wetkyiinn), Htilominlo Temple & Ananda Temple which is almost a thousand years old and done in an entirely different style. Afternoon observation to Lacquerware workshop. In the evening, we will visit to Myin Kabar Bagan Cultural Village, Horse cart ride around the temples, Sunset at one of the hills or monuments where is the perfect location to watch the sunset over Old Bagan and the Irrawaddy River to the west. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 06 BAGAN – YANGON by flight / DEPART YANGON (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Bagan airport for flight back to Yangon. We will bring you in Downtown areas; City Hall, Independent Monument at the Mahar Bandula Park near Sule Pagoda, the Court Office and the Customs House, located along the Strand Road where most colonial buildings stand today as colonial heritage sites. Shopping at Bogyoke Market. Transfer to Yangon International Airport for flight back to Manila.
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Thank you very much.
261 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: All Aboard Travel and Tours
- Member Since: May 18, 2015
Other items listed by All Aboard Travel and Tours
- Phuket + Phi Phi Island
- Tokyo Free and Easy
- Bukidnon 3D2N Tour
- Chiang Mai Free and Easy Land Arrangement
- Kenya Land Arrangement
Popular Ads Overall
- Villa Lolita Private Resort (8420 views)
- Torreno Resort and Pavilion (6506 views)
- COMPLETE ILOCOS NORTE TOUR PACKAGES ( LAOAG VIGAN AND PAGUDPUD PACKAGE ) WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4905 views)
- COMPLETE SAGADA TOUR PACKAGE WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4443 views)
- Palaui Island / Cagayan Valley / Callao Cave / Anguib Beach / Aparri (3D2N) (4109 views)