- Country: Philippines
- Region: National Capital Region (NCR)
- Business address: Florante St. Plainview
- Zip/Postal Code: 1550
- Landline/Business Phone No.: 4017717
- Mobile Phone No.: 09177399135
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: May 22, 2018 4:40 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Hong Kong Free and Easy Land Arrangement for 2 Persons
TRAVEL DATE: Sept 1-31, 2018
A Taste of Hong Kong’s Old Town Central Experience the sights and sounds at your own pace while strolling through the streets of Central and neighboring Sheung Wan on a self-guided walk while exploring Hong Kong’s rich history, culture, art and entertainment scenes.
Whether you like to get lost and found all by yourself or prefer to let an expert show you the way, there are a myriad of tours and trails that lead you right into the heart of Asia’s world city and its fascinating culture.
ACCOMMODATION: O Hotel Hongkong
HOTEL ADDRESS: 42-46 Kowloon City Road To Kwa Wan Hong Kong
ABOUT THE HOTEL:
Hong Kong, To Kwa Wan (O HOTEL) is located in a great location, if you want to go to Causeway Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Mong Kok for sightseeing and shopping, just take the bus will be able to reach their destination, the transportation is very convenient. Walked into O hotel, the reception hall style exudes high quality taste, elegant boutique hotel for the tone, emphasizing contemporary. O Hotel cherish every ㄧ guest visiting, always aquire the highest quality of living service and will achieve the most perfect performance to make every traveler feel comfortable at ease. Friendly staff, show the most warm considerate service, intimate and delicate for you to create a perfect rest place away from home, which they bring you comfort distinguished perfect experience. The staff are well trained and professionals, regardless of any service areas, can any time in response with highest standards and provide customized services. “Whenever and wherever, guests supremacy” is the Austin hotel service philosophy.
• Round Trip Airport Transfers based on Seat in Coach (In & Out HKG International Airport only)
• 2 Nights Room Accommodation
• Daily Outside Breakfast
• FREE Dimsum Breakfast
• Half Day Hong Kong city tour based on seat in coach
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
• International Airfare and Taxes
• Customary tipping of HKD50 or USD 7/Person for the guide service
• Peak Day andWeekend (Fri & Sat) Surcharges
• Foreign Passport Surcharge of USD 30 per person
• Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
• Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN HONG KONG (No Meals)
Arrive in Hong Kong International Airport. Proceed to the designated meeting area and transfer to hotel to check in. Enjoy free time on own leisure. Over night at the hotel.
DAY 02 FREE DIMSUM BREAKFAST AND HONG KONG CITY TOUR (B)
After dimsum breakfast, start half day Hong Kong city tour to visit Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Fishing Village, mid-level of Victoria Peak, jewelry factory & souvenir shop. Afternoon free for own leisure (return under own arrangement.)
*Guests are required to go back to their hotel on their own arrangement after city tour.
*The guests must join the city tour to be able to have dimsum breakfast. If the guests will not join the Hong Kong city tour, we will offer outside breakfast coupon instead.
*Dimsum breakfast + city tour is fixed on 2nd day.
*We will also bill-in the compulsory tipping of HKD50/USD7 per person if the guests will not join the Hong Kong city tour, for the airport transfers.
DAY 03 DEPART HONG KONG (B)
After outside breakfast, enjoy free time until check out from hotel and transfer to Hong Kong International Airport.
** End of Service **
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the flight details, local weather and traffic condition without prior notice.)
Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No refund will be extended for any unused services.
• All rates are nett and non commissionable.
• This package is applicable for minimum of two (02) adults traveling together.
• Child Policy: Infant – 2 years old and below; 3-11 years old – child; 12 years old and above – adult.
• Extra bed/triple room is subject to availability upon booking.
• Rates are NOT applicable during peak & blackout period.
• Reservation for FIT & SIC are NOT acceptable during blackout dates.
• Observe ADDITIONAL SURCHARGE during embargo, high and peak days.
• On-day or last minute flight details/changes notice will no longer be considered. Guests will be advised to transfer on their own arrangement.
• Early arrival or departure (between 2200 hrs to 0900 hrs) surcharge for airport transfer shall apply.
• No refund will be extended for any unused services or tickets.
• For the pax who cannot pass the immigration in the International airport, the tour fare is non-rebookable, non-transferable & non-refundable.
• Waiting time for arrival transfer is strictly 01 hour and for other tours/transfers is strictly 15 mins. only.
• Hotel standard check in time is at 1400 hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs. Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400 hrs. Late checkouts will automatic charge one more night.
• All rates are based on the lowest category of rooms.
• Additional charge shall be collected for room upgrade request.
• In case of non-availability of the preferred hotel, similar category will be offered.
• This is for FIT (Frequent Individual Travelers) booking only.
• All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis. Only one (01) baggage is allowed per person. In case of more luggage and transport is not enough to accommodate guests and requests for another transfer to accommodate, additional charge for transfer will be billed directly to the passenger who exceeded their allowed baggage.
• Strictly for do all tours and transfers together (same date and flight). If there is some of them arrival/departure and do any tours different from the group, an additional charge for transfer and/or any fee shall apply.
• Please remind the guest(s) that they should be in the lobby on time for the city tour/departure airport transfer pick up. We will not be held liable if they fail to catch the seat-in-coach resulting to their failure to join city tour/departure airport transfer and no special transfer will be provided.
• Package is applicable for Philippine passport holders only with valid visa (if applicable). All foreign passport holders will incur a surcharge which depends on their nationality (TBA by the hotel).
• As an international practice, during check-in in every hotel, need an incidental deposit which is refundable. Kindly remind the guest(s) to bring extra for this matter. Incidental deposit may vary depending on which hotel/hotel category they will be staying. Other hotel might require cash or credit card.
• In case of force majeure eg. Emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which are beyond our control, All Aboard Travel And Tours will not be liable to any surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel and other suppliers.
• All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability upon point of booking made only.
• All room categories (bed configuration) are subject to availability upon check in.
• All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
551 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: All Aboard Travel and Tours
- Member Since: May 18, 2015
Other items listed by All Aboard Travel and Tours
- Hanoi Free and Easy
- Hong Kong and Macau
- Batanes North and South Tour
- Phuket Free and Easy
- Hanoi and Halong on Junk
Popular Ads Overall
- Villa Lolita Private Resort (8148 views)
- Torreno Resort and Pavilion (6331 views)
- COMPLETE ILOCOS NORTE TOUR PACKAGES ( LAOAG VIGAN AND PAGUDPUD PACKAGE ) WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4784 views)
- COMPLETE SAGADA TOUR PACKAGE WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4335 views)
- Palaui Island / Cagayan Valley / Callao Cave / Anguib Beach / Aparri (3D2N) (3996 views)