- Country: Philippines
- Region: National Capital Region (NCR)
- Business address: Japan Street
- Zip/Postal Code: 1700
- Landline/Business Phone No.: 25796603
- Mobile Phone No.: 09069003019
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: June 11, 2018 3:59 PM
- Expires: 108 days, 12 hours
Joining Seoul City Full Day Tour
P4,400/person (no minimum, daily run).
Every Sat, budget tour at P2,400/person.
Korea Tour, Itinerary and Inclusions:
08:00 ~ 9:00 am (Pick up from Seoul hotel, pick-up depending on your hotel location) ~ 17:30 pm (finish and drop off).
Hotel -> Jogyesa Buddhist Temple -> Cheongwadae Sarangchae (closes every Monday) -> Presidential Blue House (photo time) -> Changing of the Guard Ceremony -> Gyeongbok Palace & The National Folklore Museum -> Ginseng Center -> Lunch -> Changdeok Palace (replaced by Namsan Hanok Village every Monday)-> Insadong Arts and Crafts Market -> Amethyst Factory -> Namdaemun Traditional Market -> Return to Hotel.
Inclusion: English speaking tour guide, transportation, lunch and entrance fees.
Google shore 2 shore travel for other destinations and reviews from guests.
To book, please contact
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services.
We can be reached during office hours at
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Email address – email@example.com
17 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: shore2shoretravel
- Member Since: October 7, 2015
Other items listed by shore2shoretravel
- Virgin Forest and Relaxation pools, at Hidden Valley Springs Laguna
- Bali in the Philippines, Punta Fuego Batangas day tour
- Puerto Princesa Tour Package for 4 Adventurous Barkadas
- Bangkok tours, 2016
- Malaysia Tour Package, Genting with Kuala Lumpur
Popular Ads Overall
- Villa Lolita Private Resort (7328 views)
- Torreno Resort and Pavilion (5852 views)
- COMPLETE ILOCOS NORTE TOUR PACKAGES ( LAOAG VIGAN AND PAGUDPUD PACKAGE ) WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4346 views)
- COMPLETE SAGADA TOUR PACKAGE WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (3992 views)
- Palaui Island / Cagayan Valley / Callao Cave / Anguib Beach / Aparri (3D2N) (3631 views)