- Country: Philippines
- Region: National Capital Region (NCR)
- Business address: Japan St. Better Living, Bicutan
- Zip/Postal Code: 1711
- Landline/Business Phone No.: 6325796603
- Mobile Phone No.: 09996040017
- Email address: email@example.com
- Listed: July 25, 2016 8:16 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kota Kinabalu is the capital of the state of Sabah, Malaysia.
Kota Kinabalu used to be under the influence of Bruneian Empire until it achieved it’s freedom.
Kota Kinabalu is often known as KK both in Malaysia and internationally. It is a major tourist destination and a popular gateway for travellers visiting Sabah and Borneo.
An interesting feature is the weekly Gaya Street Sunday Market features a gathering of local hawkers selling a wide range of items from traditional ethnic cultural souvenirs to pets and flowers.
Malaysia tour package, Kota Kinabalu Itinerary and Inclusions:
Day 2 breakfast, Half Day Tour Heritage Village & City Highlights
Day 3 breakfast, transfer to Kota Kinabalu airport for departure flight
P5,200 each, Twin sharing
+P300/person midnight surcharge for any arrival and departure after 2000-0700 hours.
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603-04
Mobile number (63-999) 6040017
773 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: shore2shoretravel
- Member Since: October 7, 2015
Other items listed by shore2shoretravel
- Tricity Palawan tour package, 7 days Puerto Princesa El Nido Coron
- Subic tour package, day tour
- Playtime at Legoland Malayasia Tour Package
- Surfing, Baler Tour Package
- Singapore tour package, plus Batam tour, for dining and shopping
Popular Ads Overall
- Villa Lolita Private Resort (8408 views)
- Torreno Resort and Pavilion (6497 views)
- COMPLETE ILOCOS NORTE TOUR PACKAGES ( LAOAG VIGAN AND PAGUDPUD PACKAGE ) WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4900 views)
- COMPLETE SAGADA TOUR PACKAGE WITH DAILY BREAKFAST (4436 views)
- Palaui Island / Cagayan Valley / Callao Cave / Anguib Beach / Aparri (3D2N) (4105 views)