Western Korea 4 Days
(SEOUL TO SEOUL 4 DAYS)
- Day 1: Seoul – Gongju – Daejeon (L,D)
- Pick up from hotel and leave for Gongju
- Visit Magoksa temple, Tomb of Muryeong King and Gongsanseong Fortress
- Leave for Daejeon and Check-in hotel
- Day 2: Daejeon – Jeonju – Gwangju (B,L,D)
- Leave for Jeonju and visit Hanok Village
- Arrive in Jinan and Visit Tapsa Temple
- Check-in hotel in Gwangju
- Day 3: Gwangju – Boseong – Suncheon – Yeosu (B,L,D)
- Sightseeing – Green tea plantation in Boseong
- Naganeupseong folk village, Suncheonman bay Ecological park in Suncheon
- Transfer to Yeosu and Check-in hotel
- Day 4: Yeosu – Jinju – Seoul (B,L)
- Take a ferry around Odongdo Island
- Transfer to Jinju and Visit Jinjuseong Fortress
- After lunch, return to Seoul.
- 4-5 star accommodation based on twin room
- Meals as itinerary/ All entrance fees
- English speaking guide/ Transportation
- Van (1-4 pax)/ Mini Coach (5-9 pax)
- Medium sized coach (10-17 pax) or Large sized coach (18-36 pax)
- Traveler’s Insurance
- Personal expenses
- The itinerary, accommodation, meal menu are subject to change due to local circumstances.
- Group Joining Tour
- 1 Luggage & 1 Carry-on per person
- Additional blackout date may apply without Notice.
- Children must share room with 2 adults to receive the child rates.
For inquiries, email your travel plans to inquiry@travbest. com or call +6325718522, +6322157870, +639175442378, +639228322379 or +639209669447. You may also visit www. asianpackagetours. com or www. travbestravel. com/ for promo updates